Las Vegas – Social House inside The Shops at Crystals will be the destination to catch the most anticipated college basketball tournament of the year as it has created “The Elite Ate” menu, featuring game day inspired cuisine and cocktails. Beginning Tuesday, March 18 through Monday, April 7, sports enthusiasts will be able to select from four bites and four TY·KU sake cocktails, each priced at $8. This specialty menu will be available in the bar and lounge only, valid during all televised matchups.
Food specials include:
- Wing and Advance, yuzu chili glazed chicken wings
- The Fab Fries, fries layered with braised short rib, white cheddar, wasabi sour cream and green onion
- The Pick and Salmon Roll, Scottish salmon, spicy aioli, avocado, wrapped in soy paper
- Crossover Crab Croquettes, King crab croquettes including Yukon Gold potatoes, green onion and wasabi crème fraiche.
Drink specials include:
- Buzzer Beater, TY·KU Coconut Nigori Sake, Canton ginger liqueur, pineapple juice, garnished with an orange wheel
- Full Court Press, TY·KU Soju, Ty Ku Citrus Liqueur, lime juice, simple syrup, lemon lime soda and garnished with a sugar can swizzle stick
- Hail Mary, TY·KU Soju, house-made wasabi bloody mary mix and garnished with green olives and lime
- Shot Clock (served as sake bomb), TY·KU silver, Pabst blue ribbon
Regular a la carte menu is also available. Social House is open daily for lunch from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m., Sunday – Thursday from 5 p.m. until 10 p.m. and Friday and Saturday, 5 p.m. to 11 p.m. for dinner. For more information, call (702) 736-1122 or visit www.angelmg.com. Also, find Social House on Facebook and Twitter.